The Isolight Puck light and color sensor is an ideal companion for image quality testing or camera calibration. No matter your scene size, the Puck lets you quickly set and verify your lighting including color, light level, and uniformity.
The Puck is small enough to fit in small areas or be embedded in a scene. By arranging multiple Pucks into a group, you can measure lighting brightness and color uniformity across any size test chart.
- Auto-ranging sensor delivers accurate readings from 0.1 lux to 1.0 Mlux
- Color data is reported in either color temperature (K) or CIE-xy coordinates
- RGB LED ring for indicating status
- Powered and controlled over USB 2.0 mini-B connector
- Serial-over-USB interface is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android devices
- Rare-earth magnet and 1/4″-20 thread for mounting
- Case is finished in 18% matte gray
- The Puck is 1.6 in x 1.6 in x 0.8 in (40 mm x 40 mm x 21 mm)
Mount the Puck quickly and securely to light booth walls or white boards with the rear magnet. The 1/4″-20 thread allows tripod mounting for placing the Puck in scenes or mounting on optical set-ups.
LED Indicator and Programmable Alarms
The full-color RGB LED ring can be programmed to alert you to any lighting condition. Sixteen prioritized alarms can be set to monitor lighting level, color temperature or CIE-xy coordinates. Choose from:
- Five variables – luminance in lux, color temperature (K), CIE-x, or CIE-y coordiantes
- 20 test conditions, including greater than, less than, equal, or within range
- Eight LED colors – white, red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, or magenta
- Three LED patterns – solid, flash, or spin